Pick out the main ideas from your topic and generate some keywords.
Try your keywords in the databases on the Articles page, or search the main library search to find books, ebooks, videos and more.
Database Search Tips:
- "Quotes" for phrases/titles:
- "A Room of One's Own" "transnational feminism"
- Asterisk (*) for truncation:
- feminis* = feminist feminism
- AND for different concepts:
- intersectionality AND Indigenous AND Canada
- OR for similar concepts/synonyms:
- teen* OR adolescen* OR youth
Example: intersectionality AND "racial bias" AND (universit* OR college)
Look at what you find and determine if it’s a quality source. Does it work for your assignment, or do you need to go back and find more?
For more information visit our Research Help pages.