Skip to Main Content
Step-by-step instructions for books:
- From your Course Resource List: Locate book / print resource you would like digitized
- Select more menu at right (3 stacked dots). Choose Request Digitization
- Fill in required item information (Chapter, page range). Select Next
- Fill in required course information and dates. Select Submit
Step-by-step instructions for DVDs / CDs on your Course Resource List:
- Complete our audio-visual material request form: library.macewan.ca/av-digitization-request
- Select YES to field: Do you want the streaming file added to the associated Course Resource List?
Not using Course Resource Lists?
Request book chapter digitization with our stand-alone form:
Request DVD digitization to streaming video with our audio-visual material request form: